Our Gift Vouchers are a perfect way to surprise a friend or loved one with one of our Activities available from May - September.
Redeemable between 1st May - 30th September 2024.
The Voucher can be used towards the following Watersport Activity:
- Stand Up Paddleboard Hire
- includes SUP board, Wetsuit and Buoyancy Aid and some basic instruction on land as part of the safety briefing.
The loch is an average depth of 1.5m, with a maximum depth of 2m. There are lots of areas where you can stand up safely if you do fall off your board!
Read through the Additional Info section for more information on what to bring and our minimum age requirements.
NOTE WHEN ORDERING:
Your Voucher will be emailed to you as soon as possible. Please note that from October - April we are on reduced hours, and closed at the weekend so in some cases it may be a few days before we send vouchers out.
Gift Voucher - SUP Hire 90 minute
- A swimsuit or shorts and t-shirt
- Wetsuits are supplied but can be optional if the water temperature is good.
- Where possible if you have your own wetsuits, you should arrive prepared ready to get onto a board and onto the water following our short social distanced safety brief.
- A change of dry clothes, wooly hat, suncream
- A pair of old trainers or water shoes. It's fine to go barefoot on the boards.