Each day it’s a drop off between 8.30am - 9.00am arrival, you just need to arrive with your child and drop off and sign them in. A temperature check will also be required on arrival.
Child collection is from 3.30pm – 4.00pm each day.
Children are required to have a change of clothing and if possible, waterproofs, plus an old pair of trainers, if they have walking boots then those will be perfect. A small day sac is required too.
Please note bikes are not required on a three-day camp.
As a large portion of these camps will be water based then a wetsuits and neoprene shoes / boots are ideal if you have them. We will provide a wetsuit if your child does not have one.Stand up paddle boarding and SUP training as well as improvised raft building skills will be a key feature of these camps.
Food / Lunch :
Packed lunch required plus snacks for the day. They need to have drinks so a water bottle for the day is ideal. We take a snack break in the morning and the afternoon.
Inhaler / medicines (allergies documentation & emergency information form)
The age range for our kids camps are : 8 – 13 years old.
Our normal activities include.
- Stand Up Paddeboarding
- Improvised Raft Building
- Rescue Skills & First Aid including recovery positions and CPR.
- Slacklining, Woodland adventure and shelter building / Treasure Hunt
- Orienteering, Navigation skills.
- Cycle skills including basic bike maintenance such as changing and inner tube and reseating a chain.
- Indoor Mobile Climbing Wall
- Badminton, Volleyball, Basketball, Traditional Sports Day, Team Building, Problem Solving, outdoor games and activities.
We will also be doing some walking adventures with some basic navigation training.
One of the days we will be making our own pizza for lunch.
This camp is all about having plenty of fun and adventure in this amazing countryside we live in.
Note : All activities are subject to change depending on the weather. The above is to give you an idea of what we will be doing during a day.
All kids’ clubs at Knockburn are run within current Scottish government Covid-19 guidelines.
- If cancellation is made by Knockburn Loch/2D Sports Limited/2D Developments then firstly an alternative date will be discussed. If no agreement can be met then a full refund will be made.
- If cancellation is made by the Customer the cancellation policy is:
- 1 month before - Full refund
- 2 weeks before - 50% refund
- 1 week before - 10% refund
- Within 1 week - No refund
Summer Kids Activity Camp Wk2
Between 8 and 13 years old