You can book an afternoon on the Loch on a Single Seat Sit-on-Top Kayak.
Available for hire at 1pm and 3pm for 90 minutes.
We have wetsuits available for Hire if you require at an additional charge of £5 payable on arrival, but they are limited due to our strict hygiene systems that we have in place.
Where possible if you have your own wetsuits, you should arrive prepared ready to get onto a kayak and onto the water following our short social distanced safety brief.
Please be aware we have no changing facilities available onsite at the moment.
Shorts and a t-shirt must be worn as a minimum during the hire, you will be issued with a clean buoyancy aid, clean board and clean paddle.
Please arrive 15 mins before your hire time to get signed in and changed.
Single Kayak -Thursday 9th July
- A swimsuit or shorts and t-shirt
- Wetsuits are supplied but can be optional if the water temperature is good.
- Where possible if you have your own wetsuits, you should arrive prepared ready to get onto a board and onto the water following our short social distanced safety brief.
- A change of dry clothes, wooly hat, suncream
- A pair of old trainers or water shoes. It's fine to go barefoot on the boards.