On Saturday 20th August we are holding a Paddle & Prosecco Night.
You can arrive anytime after 6pm and get yourself up and ready for a tranquil evening paddle session on the Loch. We will need to be off the water by 9pm.
On arrival you will be issued with a numbered light stick that must be placed on your buoyancy aid. When you finish at the ened of the night the light stick must be returned to the event leader so that we know you are safely off the water.
We provide you with a Board, Wetsuit and Buoyancy for the evening. We also provide you with two complimentary glasses of prosecco (after you have finished paddling), or non-alcoholic fizz for the designated driver.
ARRIVE FROM 6PM. SIGN IN DOWN AT THE LOCH.
DOGS POLICY - NO DOGS ALLOWED apart from guide dogs.
Paddle & Prosecco Night, Sat 26th Aug
- A swimsuit or shorts and t-shirt
- Wetsuits are supplied but can be optional if the water temperature is good.
- Where possible if you have your own wetsuits, you should arrive prepared ready to get onto a board and onto the water following our short social distanced safety brief.
- A change of dry clothes, wooly hat, suncream
- A pair of old trainers or water shoes. It's fine to go barefoot on the boards.